CIE Automotive obtained ISO 20400 certification, the first international standard on sustainable procurement. ISO 20400 certification provides the guidelines for integrating sustainability into an organisation's purchasing strategy and processes, defining the principles of sustainable procurement in terms of accounting, transparency, respect for human rights and ethical behaviour. This standard enables certified companies to:
- Implement sustainability in a measurable way.
- Involve all members of the organisation in the concept of sustainability.
- Orient internal processes towards sustainability.
- Ensure the generational handover required by certification.
- Develop a continuous training plan on the implications of sustainability.
- Implement a secure process towards excellence in sustainability within the organisation.
- Implement a continuous innovation system with sustainability as the axis of the organisation.
- Establish a clear differential value over competitors in brand image and in the development of the working environment.
This is, therefore, a recognition of - and commitment - to good practices and excellence in this area's activity, as well as its contribution to and alignment with ESG policies.
CIE Automotive, thus, continues to overcome sustainability challenges. Congratulations to all!